ARTS ALIVE STRINGS SCHOLARSHIP through Kings and Clowns, Inc. 501(c)3
The ARTS ALIVE STRINGS SCHOLARSHIP will assist with the elementary school violin educational expenses of Arts Alive students ages 8-13. This scholar will exemplify the qualities of integrity and dedication to their music education. Each one-time scholarship will support student(s) for the academic year in the form of tuition or instrumental rental. Scholarships are awarded at partial (50%) or full scholarship for one school year between March 1, 2018 and end of February 28, 2019
Download the application here: Arts Alive Strings Scholarship Application 2018
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is Friday, February 23 at 9:00 a.m. emailed to email@example.com or given to Arts Alive teacher in an envelope (no exceptions).
- Scholarship is open only to the following students:
- Strings (Violin, Viola, etc.) student through the Arts Alive
- Current age at submission: 8-13
- Students meeting the academic average in school (Principals will be referenced)
- Students planning to pursue his/her instrument for the full academic year
- Scholarship process will consist of:
- Written application, essay, and additional requested documentation
- Type or print legibly. Applications may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will be notified of award decisions in March 2018.
|The following items must be attached to this application in order for the application to qualify to be reviewed by the scholarship committee. Incomplete applications will not be considered.|
|ð||One recommendation from an Arts Alive teacher|
|ð||One reference letter from school administration (principal, homeroom teacher)|
|ð||Most recent school report card|