Two positions open:
Production and Education Internship
Marketing and Design Internship
Internship positions are open to currently enrolled undergraduate college students who:
- Are currently enrolled as undergraduates, including students enrolled in associate’s degree (community college) programs
- Reside or attend college in Los Angeles County.
- Have completed at least one semester of college by June 1, 2018 or will complete their undergraduate degree between May 1- September 1, 2018
- Are able to legally work within the United States.
The following students are not eligible:
- Students who have already earned a BA, BS or a higher degree.
Students who have previously participated in the Los Angeles County Arts Internship Program.
What our Former Interns Have to Say
“The Arts Alive internship is especially valuable for those who are seeking, or are curious about, a career in nonprofit arts administration. I gained administrative, teaching, design, and theater experience during my time as the organization’s production intern. […] This position is a great resume builder and will give any person a competitive edge during their subsequent endeavors.” – Diana Banh, 2017 Production Intern